Thursday, July 28, 2005

Dear God, I'm A Big Fat Dork

So, there's this guy that works in my building that I think is really hot, in a Harrison Ford, Patrick Stewart distinguished gentleman kind of way.

Definitely in an untouchable kind of way. You know, like if Cat met Constantine. Or if I actually met Ben Affleck.

Anyway, I was doing my property inspection today and I ended up walking past his office. I always try to catch a glance while avoiding eye contact with him, because, you know....I think he's hot. And if he makes eye contact then he'll know that I think he's hot. In that Harrison Ford, Patrick Stewart kind of way.

So today, I'm walking past his office and he looks right at me, so what do I do? I smile like a goober and give him this retarded little wave, like a three year old waves. I know he thought "Who the hell is this retard waving at me like she's a three year old girl?"

I am such a big fat dork.


*****Disclaimer for my husband, who reads my blog****
Yes, I think this guy is hot. Just like you think Denise Richards is hot. And you thought that girl with the huge hooters that lived at Chimney Ridge was hot. Not cheat on you and leave you for him hot. Just eye candy hot.

10 Comments:

At 7/28/2005 07:18:00 PM, Blogger Amy said...

Hey Lady Loo!
I'm a dork too!
Let's get together
And act like da foo's!

 
At 7/28/2005 09:31:00 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

hehe..don't sweat it! You probably didn't look half as dorky as you thought you did. ;) And we all do it anyways...I'm esp. known for saying dumb stuff and then thinking of something brilliant to say later on.

 
At 7/28/2005 10:03:00 PM, Blogger SoozieQ said...

I could totally visualize you doing "this retarded little wave, like a three year old waves and it CRACKED me up! Thank you *so* much for the laugh.

And if he looks like you described him then I probably would have smiled like a goober, done the retarded, looks like how a 3 year old would wave AND tripped over my own two feet....because I am *that* much of a dork!!

 
At 7/29/2005 11:14:00 AM, Blogger Random and Odd said...

Note to hubby-

Don't worry, she thought I was hot too...and i'm a 600 lb man.

HEE HEE. I'm sorry, I love that. I really do!!

 
At 7/29/2005 11:19:00 AM, Blogger kimmyk said...

LOL, that's funny. At least ya didn't like lick your hand or something when he said hi. That totally woulda made ya look like a dorkus. Still cracked me up and I'm totally lovin the disclaimer.

Disclaimers rule!

Oh yah, if Ben happens to come by your house-girl I'm gonna have to throw elbows cause that man is MINE. I don't care what people think of him-he's drop my panties gorgeous aint he?!@!

 
At 7/29/2005 02:59:00 PM, Blogger Girl From Ipanema said...

Uh-oh..he might ask you out like my hot co-worker did..and sweep you off you're feet! Heh...HUBBY-JUST KIDDING...I'M KIDDING! SHE LOVES YOU... ;)

 
At 11/01/2005 04:54:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a **Make Big Money**blog. It pretty much covers Make Big Money articles related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

 
At 2/07/2006 03:56:00 AM, Blogger Mi Michigan House Cleaning said...

Exciting blog. The site out did itself and will be
back! I love surfing the internet for blogs that are
exactly like this blog.
Check out my blog, please!

 
At 2/28/2007 11:03:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! »

 
At 3/05/2007 08:37:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP » » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home